Thanks to Stef for this award!
Now, if I follow the rules (which I always do, compulsively) I need to disclose seven things about myself that others may not know and pass along the award to seven other people. So here goes…
- I met my husband at University when I was 19. He hated me. But that’s okay, because I hated him too.
- I sometimes have trouble making decisions
- I am a keen amateur photographer. I love it! It is my main creative outlet.
- I’ve sky-dived. Twice.
- If someone starts singing a song I know within my earshot I feel utterly compelled to complete the verse. It is an illness, one my husband constantly abuses for his own twisted pleasure.
- I cannot carry a tune (which makes number 5 above particularly embarrassing)
- I haven’t yet told anyone I know about this blog… I’m enjoying having my own private little space.
And the nominees are:
- A Baby for Al?
- Park Slope Purgatory
- a little bit pregnant
- Sassy Dr Cil
- Baby Blakely
- Loveliest Days
- From IF to When