I logged on this evening and found a lovely surprise. Mai over at Salvageable has given me an award! Thanks so much for making my day.
- Thank the person who nominated me and copy the award in my blog
- Link to the person who nominated me
- Share seven interesting things about myself (I can’t promise they’ll actually be interesting)
- Nominate seven fellow bloggers and link to their blogs (only seven? I could do more…)
So here are seven things about me…
- When I was young I had straight blonde hair; now it is very dark and curly. Explain that.
- I’m addicted to Diet Coke. Seriously, I have cravings, withdrawals and everything. Giving it up was the hardest change I had to make when we started TTC.
- I love the TV show Bones. In my head I am Bones and my husband is Booth. Oh the fantasies…
- My favourite author is Jane Austen. I have read everything she ever wrote, even her unfinished novel.
- My husband has the sexiest legs of any man on earth. I know that seems like it’s a fact about him rather than me, but since I’m the one who finds them sexy, I figure it counts.
- I love pyjamas. The first thing I do when I get home from work is change into one of my many pairs. But I only actually wear them to bed in the winter!
- I was born the very same day as Stef at Baby Blakely (although on the other side of the world!)
And here are the lovely ladies I’m nominating:
- A at A plus B, Waiting for C
- Stef at Baby Blakely
- My fellow Melburnian JourneyGirl at Donor Eggs Journey
- Al at Mission: Motherhood
- Red at Mrs Lemon Cake
- JC at Steps to Baby
- Egg at Such a Good Egg
These ladies help keep me sane – thank you, thank you, a heartfelt thank you.
And once more, thank you Mai for the award!